-
March 2nd, 2004, 02:31 PM
#1
Inactive Member
It's my kids thats got me started on these guys-
They picked me up the guys from series 1, 7 JLAers along with a variant Superman & Batman.
I was fine with holding at that 'till I saw the upcoming Watchtower playset-
So this weekend I had them score me a Javelin 7 (since it can dock at the Watchtower............)

Questions-
1-On the box for the Javelin 7 it shows a Lex Luthor-did that come out yet?
& 2- Who the hell is this guy?
-
March 2nd, 2004, 02:39 PM
#2
eoinwalsh
Guest
Ultra humanite maybe? Or Gorilla Grod
-
March 2nd, 2004, 03:17 PM
#3
levere
Guest
Lex has been out for a while. He's only available in a 2-pack with Superman.
STD is correct, that is the Ultra-Humanite. Ultra-Humanite will be the third villian released in the line. Darkseid will be next.
-
March 2nd, 2004, 03:23 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I saw Darkseid last week. Didn't look bad except for the fact that he's got some extra kiddie-oriented gear on him.
-
March 2nd, 2004, 05:01 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks for the info, folks-
I don't want all the variations on the original guys, but if they going to do some bad guys , guess I'll pick them up..........
Just what I needed-another line (lol)
damn kids!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks